I made it to thirty-five years old. Am I middle aged yet? :) Am I old enough for people to stop thinking of me as the youngest person in the room? Because I still always seem to be. :) I don’t mind it though!
I had a rad birthday. A fun weekend with the family, followed by a nice day out by myself getting some new threads… ending with a nice dinner by Maureen and some fabulous new pajamas and robe so my daughters don’t have to see me walk around the house in my underwear. Maybe it is a gift for them!
The cutest thing was a list of 10 things about me that Lucy and Hannah created. Here it is:
10 Top Things About Dad!
by Lucy and Hannah
- He lets us wach star wars in 3d
- He givs us chasis [chances] (when they are bad)
- He reads us stores [stories]
- He sings good night swet hart (a song I sing them before bed most nights)
- He’s sily at creacher roprt [creature report] (a part of this TV show they watch called Octonauts where they recap the episode, that I always dance to)
- He cares [caries] us up to bed.
- He makes kid coctayls [cocktails] (Friday night is cocktail hour!)
- He dose canin balls (i throw them around in the pool)
- He brings us stuff when he’s travling
- He swing danceis (Hannah is getting great at six-count!)
Here is the awesome original!